|Here you can find the Quality Objectives & Policy of LBH International A/S.
|The purpose of having a quality objective and policy is;
- To stipulate the level of quality, which LBH’s products and services must attain.
- To indicate the principles and procedures which need to be followed, in order to provide, accomplish and maintain a quality control that achieves the quality objective.
This way we can ensure, that the company’s products meets the demands of quality conscious markets, and gains a reputation which gives a high degree of customer satisfaction in both short and long term.
Further, the policy ensures that the quality objective is achieved with an optimum resource consumption, through a well balanced mix of preventive and monitoring quality assurance activities.
Objective and policy
LBH’s quality objectives are as follows:
- To develop, manufacture and market products of satisfactory quality with lowest cost for defined markets and customer groups.
- To gain a reputation as a dynamic, orderly and reliable business partner.
- That the company continuously improves the quality management system's effectiveness.
|Satisfactory quality is defined as:
A high degree of satisfaction among the customers. This is ensured by attention to the following:
- Services and advice before and after the order.
- Mounting kindness.
- Use of tried and tested raw materials.
- Services impression. Environmental and safety.
- Well documented assembly instructions.
- The products comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Product life under normal use amounts to 4-8 years.
Lowest possible cost is defined as:
The costs required to maintain the chosen quality level, and thereby ensuring optimal cost and efficiency for the user. No plant shut downs.